Requisite Weekend Photos Six

Trace

Captain Awesome
Has it been a month already since I posted pics? I hope you guys aren't too bored of my photos. Here are some of the more interesting (I think anyways) shots I've taken the last little bit. Enjoy!

'Bad Thing'. Female Trioceros cristatus.

DSC_004920110205-1.jpg

DSC_001220110219.jpg

DSC_000120110127.jpg

'Horrible Thing'. Male Trioceros cristatus.

DSC_013120110212.jpg

DSC_006420110219.jpg

DSC_009320110219.jpg

DSC_014820110219.jpg

Happy Chamming everyone!
Trace

I cant believe you would call your animals by those names. Seems to me you dont love them:( I think you should put them up for adoption:mad:

I cant believe you would call your animals by those names. Seems to me you dont love them:( I think you should put them up for adoption:mad:

But who would ever be willing to adopt those beauties?? You don't have any ideas on a new owner do you?;);)
I think they are both beautiful, Trace. I like weekly photos.:D

I'll take them. I got room for more. :D:p:D

BTW Trace, it's because of your animals that I have little Dooley, and will probably get a female shortly.

Harry

If you think that's bad, you should see what she does to their bald patches...

Great photos, Trace! :) They don't look like horrible animals at all. They almost look... friendly?

Drew

The 6th picture cracks me up. Looks like your cham is trying out for a "night job position"... if you know what I mean hahaha

Back
Top Bottom