Reptiworms

ChiefRedman

Hey Guys! I was wondering if anyone else on the forums pokes holes in the reptiworms. I've read on multiple sites you are suppose to do that ? Can anyone give me a inside on this? Note these are for a 3 month veiled

You dont have to poke holes...

There is an urban legend that if you feed your lizard a worm with a mouth on the friday of a blood moon, the worm god will come and grant the worm its last request of burrowing a hole through the lizards stomach and eat its brain.

Seriously there are breeders out there since the 80's that go through 10k-50k of worms a month to feed babies, you think they pop a hole in them? There has not been one documented vet case of a lizard having digestive track damage from any worm.

There is an urban legend that if you feed your lizard a worm with a mouth on the friday of a blood moon, the worm god will come and grant the worm its last request of burrowing a hole through the lizards stomach and eat its brain.

Seriously there are breeders out there since the 80's that go through 10k-50k of worms a month to feed babies, you think they pop a hole in them? There has not been one documented vet case of a lizard having digestive track damage from any worm.

LOL! I was just making sure, the threads I read was about seeing whole worms inside the poop, which to me didn't sound very good lol

Just don't feed to late and you should be fine. I use reptiworms all the time and never poked a hole. I must ask what's poking a hole going to do?

Bahahahaha pure genious!!!! Lol

Just don't feed to late and you should be fine. I use reptiworms all the time and never poked a hole. I must ask what's poking a hole going to do?

Lol that's why I asked because I thought it sounded weird , I figured that a chameleon could easily chew them up. I was just making sure, I think that you are suppose to poke a hole just incase your cham doesn't chew well, so that way its ensured for better digestion

Back
Top Bottom