ReptiSun LED UVB Terrarium Hood

Spangoss

Does anyone have any experience with the ReptiSun LED UVB Terrarium Hood?

It looks like a good product, however I do not have any experience with Zoo Med as a brand.

I am considering purchasing these units instead of an aquarium T5 canopy. Anyone out there with any feedback?

Thanks.

I use one and they are great. They definitely make my plants grow a lot faster. I currently use it on a vivarium for frogs and geckos. Never used it with a chameleon but I am sure it will work just great! I attached a picture of the tank I use the light on.
c0c5e7cc9cd5664675bfb591dc605a2a.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429370263704.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429370263704.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 404
Thanks Calvin, it looks great!

Any comments on the build quality? I had endless problems with the Exo Terra dual canopies.

It all made out of good aluminum. Not to thin or anything. Also all the leds are replaceable. Over all a good buy. I am definitely happy with it

I have ordered one for my juvenile enclosure. :)
Hopefully it will be here next week and I can move him into his larger home.

I bought that one for my cage. I've only been using it for 2 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought it because I like the T5 plus I wanted something to support plant growth. Ive tried to do a planted tank with my frogs in the past with no success. My plants are still looking real good. The cool thing is, the plant light is red so when my guy wants to hide from me he goes to his favorite spot and turns pink and green checkered.

I have had mine for a week or so. I like it, but i have a 16x16x30 cage. And this 16x16 top, doesn't have much room for this LED hood, and my basking light. So you end up very limited with how you can arrange them. I feel like there has to be a better way.

Back
Top Bottom