Reptirain vs Mistking

Barson

Am going to be investing into a auto misting system soon and wanted to know the pro's and con's of each of these systems, i heard that the mistking is the better bang for the buck.

I use the exo Terra monsoon at least till they die. Once that happens I already have a mistking ready to be setup. I got a monsoon and am happy with it but people here told me they don't last but it's been going strong for over a year now.

I will send the exo Terra monsoon at least till they die. Once that happens I already have a mistking ready to be setup. I got a monsoon and am happy with it but people here told me they don't last but it's been going strong for over a year now.
Those were the older models. The newer models are not having this issue. I myself use a Monsoon Solo for 2 enclosures. Only thing I wish it had was a better timer. @Barson please do not buy the reptirain you will be extremely disappointed.

Yeah I have the old one with the turn dial and 2 of the newer ones. The only problem I have is that one of them (older) when set to 12 hours will still mist at 6 hours. Other then that it seems to do very well.

I am still saying Mistking... Really fine spray, does not electrocute you (@JoXie411 :p), You can run many enclosures with it, and the timer is amazing because you can set when exactly you want it to go off and how long. You can have multiple settings so your not stuck with the every 3 hours for 60 seconds thing.

I am still saying Mistking... Really fine spray, does not electrocute you (@JoXie411 :p), You can run many enclosures with it, and the timer is amazing because you can set when exactly you want it to go off and how long. You can have multiple settings so your not stuck with the every 3 hours for 60 seconds thing.
If and when the Monsoon breaks Mistking all the way. I need that timer in my life!!!

Hey it wasn’t the climist that electrocuted me lol it was my dome light.
If and when the Monsoon breaks Mistking all the way. I need that timer in my life!!!
Y’all hating on the climist. I don’t follow the crow witch is why I went climist. Y’all hyped mistking up like avengers end game :ROFLMAO:

I’m still pushing climist the timer isn’t hard at all.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom