Reptiles species to introduce to people

yooncham

I am a student preparing for my personal project for this year. I think I'll probably go with making a informational animation about reptile care, so I'll need to choose about 5~6 reptile species to talk/animate about. Panther chameleon's definitely going in there, and I need about 5 more. 1 from each types of reptiles (geckos, skinks, turtles, tortoises, lizards, monitors, etc. ) would be great, but honestly any suggestions will be fine. It would also be nice if it was kinda known to many people because I need to research for their care sheets, habitats, and other informations. Any ideas?

I am a student preparing for my personal project for this year. I think I'll probably go with making a informational animation about reptile care, so I'll need to choose about 5~6 reptile species to talk/animate about. Panther chameleon's definitely going in there, and I need about 5 more. 1 from each types of reptiles (geckos, skinks, turtles, tortoises, lizards, monitors, etc. ) would be great, but honestly any suggestions will be fine. It would also be nice if it was kinda known to many people because I need to research for their care sheets, habitats, and other informations. Any ideas?
I keep geckos
Snakes
Tortoises

I think the trademark reptile would be best.
As in for geckos, Leos or crested
Snakes either BP or Cornsnake
Skinks blue tongue skinks
Tortoises, Sulcata
Turtles, red ear
Monitor, nile or savanahh

IMO this would be your best bet.
I can help you with cresties and cornsnakes if you decide to go that route

I can help with Leo’s.

if you’re not looking for common species but more cool species, I would go with a Tokay gecko for geckos even though they’re well-known they’re pretty cool especially with how large they get and their bite force.

I keep geckos
Snakes
Tortoises

I think the trademark reptile would be best.
As in for geckos, Leos or crested
Snakes either BP or Cornsnake
Skinks blue tongue skinks
Tortoises, Sulcata
Turtles, red ear
Monitor, nile or savanahh

IMO this would be your best bet.
I can help you with cresties and cornsnakes if you decide to go that route
yes! blue tongue or crocodile skinks would be okay
still thinking about whether to put snakes or not since it's not my field

Back
Top Bottom