Reptiles Mag May edition

Texas Panther Man

I dont know if yall have seen it. But the May copy of REptiles magazine has an awesome article on Cameroon expedition by our own Chris Anderson. The article itself isnt all that scientific in nature its fairly basic. But the photos are jaw dropping! There area few pics of T. montium that will make you drool. And the pics of the quads, esp the gracillor with the blood red toenails was outstanding photography and props to Chris for finding some awesome chams for us to look at.

There were also pics of T. Pffefferi & peacock chams also. Best edition of Reptiles in many yrs.....

I saw that! Awesome Chris!!!! Julie (chams1) of Windy City Chameleons also had an article in that same addition. The Reptile Magazine is so much better when they feature chameleons and write ups about people we know.

Last edited:
I subscribed to that mag a month ago and havent received anything yet :/ I hope they send me this edition!

Ill have some T. montium in a few days. Possibly a few for sale also.

Oooh tempting! The male on the cover is so freaking cool looking. His turrets are so bad a-- they almost dont look real. The ones ive seen have always been so stressed. The only nice pics I'd ever seen of a male were the ones Chuck G posted of his guy. And he was amazing...

I dont know if yall have seen it. But the May copy of REptiles magazine has an awesome article on Cameroon expedition by our own Chris Anderson. The article itself isnt all that scientific in nature its fairly basic. But the photos are jaw dropping! There area few pics of T. montium that will make you drool. And the pics of the quads, esp the gracillor with the blood red toenails was outstanding photography and props to Chris for finding some awesome chams for us to look at.

There were also pics of T. Pffefferi & peacock chams also. Best edition of Reptiles in many yrs.....

I'm glad you liked the article. I actually had nothing to do with putting the article together though. There are photos of me in it from the trip but I actually didn't even know about the article until it was out and other people told me about it. Nice seeing it though!

Chris

Looked like an awesome trip man. Those wild chams are so impressive. Really showed the true potential of these less publicized chams.

Im gonna have a montane room really soon. lol

great now im extra pissed they closed the borders near me..... gonna have to drive out to barns and nobel....

I stopped at petsmart because it was the only place around here I have ever seem them, apparently they dont carry them anymore:( Ill try a petco tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom