Reptile super show

spottea

I'm going to the Reptile Super show in July, in SanDiego. Setting up a new home for a cham, and was wondering what I should set up now, and what I can get at the show, maybe cheaper?
Should I get lights now or wait? What fun stuff will there be to buy? Having never been, I'm not sure what to expect. I know Cricket crack will be there, so I'll get some of that.
What should I avoid like the plague? I get talked into stuff fairly easily, so it would be good to know what not to waste my money on.

Chris

I'm going to the Reptile Super show in July, in SanDiego. Setting up a new home for a cham, and was wondering what I should set up now, and what I can get at the show, maybe cheaper?
Should I get lights now or wait? What fun stuff will there be to buy? Having never been, I'm not sure what to expect. I know Cricket crack will be there, so I'll get some of that.
What should I avoid like the plague? I get talked into stuff fairly easily, so it would be good to know what not to waste my money on.

Chris

The best "deal" I got at the repticon show was for sandblasted grape wood. A normally show large piece goes for around $54 and at the show it was $34 and I got exactly what I wanted :)

Back
Top Bottom