Reptile Super Show

Brad

Administrator
Staff member

Reptile Super Show - Worlds Largest Reptile Expo & Sale

January 5-6, 2013

Pomona Fairplex / Los Angeles County Fairgrounds

More information: visit website

Who's going? If anyone has a camera I'd love to see some of the more interesting finds.

Some of our sponsors that will be at the show:

Chameleons Only
FL Chams
Mist King
Tortoise Supply
Tiki Tiki Reptiles
LLL Reptile
DIY Cages
Aqua Zamp
TSK Inc.

Last edited:
You forgot AQUA ZAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im goin booths are sold out an its gunna be a busy weekend..

Tortoise supply is a great place to buy from. I know them from the tortoise forum. Tyler is a great guy.

Goin in a few hours and hopefully ill pick up my first chams a pygmy chameleon and i am sI excited!!!!:D

just got back with my baby nosy be from amazing blue reptiles. sorry i didnt get a chance to say hi to anyone. the girlfriend was freaked out by all the snakes so we kinda did a quick run through.

5A2DA97C-2935-4198-8E40-3B8CB990FA97-42446-000008B6371EACB8.jpg

I am bummed... This is the first Super Show that I have missed - EVER!

Darci took one of our employees so she gets to have all the fun. :(

Awesome show today! It got busier as the day went on, so I recommend getting up early for Sunday to beat the rush.

Very very busy and many people went home with AquaZamp systems for their chameleons, snakes, geckos, frogs, etc. Somehow I did manage to sneak away from the booth long enough to get 5 newts for a classroom tank project I'm setting up :)

i saw someone had just bought a chameleon & was coming back to say "i forgot to ask, what do these eat?". Made me kind of sad for the chameleon, but i'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

and other then that, this was my fist reptile super show, drove 2 hours from San Diego & it was awesome!! So worth it!
Got a new cage & lots of branches and vines but i'm bummed i forgot to go back for those $5 roaches!! :(

Im excited for the San Diego show in July but don't know how i'll find time with all the comic-con prepping i'll be doing that month :confused:

Back
Top Bottom