Reptile Super Show- Who's going?

Don't forget to stop by and see the FL Chams booth too! There might be a couple people from the forums there too ;)

Ahhh Kent, we were saving you and Mike as a surprise. :p

Make sure Mike gives you some time off for a break. ;) see you at the show

card, gold, first born... we take it all! haha. no chams? famous last words :) and yep, we will have a good amount of worms to sell.

Leaving for Vegas tomorrow. Tyler is overloaded with chameleons right now and I'm sure wants to kill me. New Years Eve in Vegas....Work is so tough!

See you all at the show!

Mike, Just don't miss the toilet in the extra bathroom when you get here, or you'll be showering your veileds in a way they won't appreciate! I haven't seen this many chams in a long long time. As if I don't have enough of my own animals to take care of right now...

PS. Chad - I need those cages back.

We will both be there, both days. I am so excited I just know I won't be able to sleep tomorrow night (we leave Thursday).

Looking forward to dinner at the Outback.

And especially, to meeting all the fine folks from the forum!

I'm just going to buy feeders and lighting. I'm just going to buy feeders and lighting. I'm just going to buy feeders and lighting...

I'm just going to buy feeders and lighting. I'm just going to buy feeders and lighting. I'm just going to buy feeders and lighting...

LoL you know you want another beardie Sabine!! Actually I can hear your daughter already...please mommy please!!!! hahaha :D I'll have lots for her to choose from!!!

I would like too. Darci did a google and said that one is near.

It is kinda close...we'll have to look around and see what restaurant we all want to go to. Outback is delicious but there may be something closer... here is the directions to Outback from the show unless we find another one closer...this is the closest one I found.

1101 W McKinley Rd
Pomona CA 91768
TO:
1476 N. Azusa Ave.
Covina CA 91722

# Directions
1. Start out on CANYON WAY (Going Northeast) and go 0.00 miles (0.00 Km)
2. Turn LEFT onto W MCKINLEY AVE (Going West) and go 0.36 miles (0.60 Km)
3. Turn LEFT onto FAIRPLEX DR (Going Southwest) and go 1.04 miles (1.73 Km)
4. Take I-10 W RAMP I-10 W RAMP and go 0.25 miles (0.42 Km)
5. Merge onto I-10/SAN BERNARDINO FWY (Going West) and go 0.38 miles (0.63 Km)
6. Take RAMP toward SANTA ANA and go 0.89 miles (1.48 Km)
7. Merge onto CA-57/ORANGE FWY (Going Northwest) and go 3.33 miles (5.55 Km)
8. Take I-210 W RAMP I-210 W RAMP and go 0.96 miles (1.60 Km)
9. Merge onto FOOTHILL FWY/I-210 (Going West) and go 3.93 miles (6.55 Km)
10. Take RAMP toward AZUSA AVE and go 0.20 miles (0.33 Km)
11. Turn LEFT onto 1ST ST (Going West) and go 0.08 miles (0.13 Km)
12. Turn LEFT onto CA-39/S AZUSA AVE (Going South) and go 1.36 miles (2.27 Km)
13. Turn LEFT onto W GRONDAHL ST (Going East) and go 0.01 miles (0.02 Km)
14. Turn LEFT onto CA-39/N AZUSA AVE (Going North) and go 0.31 miles (0.52 Km)
Estimated time: 13 minutes Total distance: 13.38 miles

Actually, her twin sister is driving to Pomona with me and she really thinks she wants a bearded dragon, too. She already has a name picked for a female. However, she knows that in case we do get a female there will never be any breeding going on.
And remember, I'm driving to Pomona just for feeders, lighting, and a temp gun, okay and a new terrarium for Igor, maybe some deco stuff for him, maybe another neat plant for Tristan (he got an orchid for Christmas) AND THAT'S IT.

Actually, her twin sister is driving to Pomona with me and she really thinks she wants a bearded dragon, too. She already has a name picked for a female. However, she knows that in case we do get a female there will never be any breeding going on.
And remember, I'm driving to Pomona just for feeders, lighting, and a temp gun, okay and a new terrarium for Igor, maybe some deco stuff for him, maybe another neat plant for Tristan (he got an orchid for Christmas) AND THAT'S IT.

Yeah right... LOL :D

It is kinda close...we'll have to look around and see what restaurant we all want to go to. Outback is delicious but there may be something closer... here is the directions to Outback from the show unless we find another one closer...this is the closest one I found.

1101 W McKinley Rd
Pomona CA 91768
TO:
1476 N. Azusa Ave.
Covina CA 91722

# Directions
1. Start out on CANYON WAY (Going Northeast) and go 0.00 miles (0.00 Km)
2. Turn LEFT onto W MCKINLEY AVE (Going West) and go 0.36 miles (0.60 Km)
3. Turn LEFT onto FAIRPLEX DR (Going Southwest) and go 1.04 miles (1.73 Km)
4. Take I-10 W RAMP I-10 W RAMP and go 0.25 miles (0.42 Km)
5. Merge onto I-10/SAN BERNARDINO FWY (Going West) and go 0.38 miles (0.63 Km)
6. Take RAMP toward SANTA ANA and go 0.89 miles (1.48 Km)
7. Merge onto CA-57/ORANGE FWY (Going Northwest) and go 3.33 miles (5.55 Km)
8. Take I-210 W RAMP I-210 W RAMP and go 0.96 miles (1.60 Km)
9. Merge onto FOOTHILL FWY/I-210 (Going West) and go 3.93 miles (6.55 Km)
10. Take RAMP toward AZUSA AVE and go 0.20 miles (0.33 Km)
11. Turn LEFT onto 1ST ST (Going West) and go 0.08 miles (0.13 Km)
12. Turn LEFT onto CA-39/S AZUSA AVE (Going South) and go 1.36 miles (2.27 Km)
13. Turn LEFT onto W GRONDAHL ST (Going East) and go 0.01 miles (0.02 Km)
14. Turn LEFT onto CA-39/N AZUSA AVE (Going North) and go 0.31 miles (0.52 Km)
Estimated time: 13 minutes Total distance: 13.38 miles

There is an Applebees and other stuff off of the 57 fwy north of the Fairplex on Arrow hwy in San Dimas. You can also go west on the 10 fwy and there are all kinds of things in West Covina by the mall. There is a Hooters, and BJ's and... all kinds of stuff... not sure exactly of everything that is there but I know there is a selection.

Chad do you like Donuts?

Edit: Ryan just informed me that Outback is is a 'tradition' So... NM I was just thinking of things that might be closer... disregard!

Back
Top Bottom