Reptile Super Show Video

nice video , question : are there a lot of different species , and chams because i've seen almost al of the same species i'm from belgium so i'm wondering how the shows are in the states

I caught the following species for sale:
Calyptratus
Pardalis
Jacksonii Xanthalophus
Melleri
Cristatus
Quadricornis
Wernerii
Multituberculatum
Boehmei
Weidershemi
Oustaleti
Verrucosus
Hoehnelli
Gracilis

I was only there at the beginning of Saturday so I may not have caught everything. Did anyone here see other species that I missed or may have been brought out later?

I used a Panasonic GH1 with a super cheap minolta 50mm 1.7 lens (20$) I filmed it in nostalgic mode with all the contrast disabled then I just ran through each scene quickly and color "corrected" it with Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Mojo in Sony Vegas. Some of the scenes look abit jelloish from using a stablizer (vegas built in plug in) but I didnt spend a whole lot of time with it, just was experimenting and goofing off.

Song for those who asked...is by the artist Squarepusher, song is called Beep Street, on the album Hard Normal Daddy

Also the chameleon who was closing its eyes...i can understand there were so many people there.... and he had been fed some huge roaches to show his cool tongue action probably one too many times for the day... also maybe he was on florida time..he was filmed at 5 or 6 pm right near the end of the day...and if so it would have been 8 or 9 pm for him.

Far and away the best chameleons in the best shape with BY FAR the best colors were Kammerflage Kreations... and the guy and his wife are way cooler than I expected. Also their chams seemed to be very people friendly and enjoyed cruising around and hanging out which was really neat to see. Most chameleons aint that way as we know.

Music info is in that post...

Cheers that flat out just ripped, nice work ,really like the track so fitting, can you a do a comercial for me, it is reef store in Minnesota.

Great video Jordan. I liked the music selection too. You caught the RainDome in action at about 4:09. Wish we had seen some more of it :D

I caught the following species for sale:
Calyptratus
Pardalis
Jacksonii Xanthalophus
Melleri
Cristatus
Quadricornis
Wernerii
Multituberculatum
Boehmei
Weidershemi
Oustaleti
Verrucosus
Hoehnelli
Gracilis

I was only there at the beginning of Saturday so I may not have caught everything. Did anyone here see other species that I missed or may have been brought out later?

Steve this guy answered you well.

Great video Jordan. I liked the music selection too. You caught the RainDome in action at about 4:09. Wish we had seen some more of it :D

hahaha yeah sorry about that..i was looking at them thinking to buy one when its time to setup my system and forgot to video it haha

Be sure to come to the SBCK meeting this saturday. It is at our place. We will have AquaZamp stuff available at the meeting. If not, no biggie.

no i believe thats all of them ,lol you forgot pygmy:p most likey bearddpygmy

Do you remember which booth had them? I was surprised no one had them, but I guess I overlooked them!

Wait a minute....was that the guy selling a bunch of dead leaves? I thought they were overpriced for his lawn rakings!!! :)

sweet vid!!!

I was there on sunday, picked up 2.2 pygmy chams myself (only 1 vendor had some and they were not even on display!!) i can't believe the demand is so low on them i love em !!

that shot of the yellow frogs standing halfway in the water in a line was awesome!!!

Great video...you are very talented!

It was really crowded on Saturday......I did 3 rounds of the whole place looking for pygmies....couldn't find any but Darci said they would have some at Pomona show in August so I will wait til then.

I got to meet and talk with Chris Anderson and Kent which was cool....FL Chams had some really nice chams. I would have really liked to have picked up a female blue bar Ambilobe but I couldnt as I am away on a business trip this week but I was really impressed at the quallitly of their chams so I will purchase one as soon as I am back. Should make my boy happy, everyday when he free ranges he looks in and behind the house plants looking for where a girl is hiding so its about time he gets lucky., he has been very patient.

The best higlight though was walking past the Petsmart stand where 4 highly enthusiatic people were waving their arms around trying to get me and anyone they could into their raffle/promotion. I just replied in a loud voice "I am sorry but I dont support PetSmart" and kept on walking...the looks on their faces...priceless :D

Back
Top Bottom