Reptile Super Show - San Diego - June 26-27

chamelisa

I'm going to have a booth at this show: http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

It will be my first show as ChamEO, Inc. and not for some other non-profit. I used to go for the herp society but those days are over.

Anyhow, what I really want to know is...

WHERE'S THE PARTY GOING TO BE?

which day would be better to go? saturday or sunday? im hoping to purchase two nosy be famales

which day would be better to go? saturday or sunday? im hoping to purchase two nosy be famales

I have Nosy Be females that I am going to bring to the show. Some are almost ready to breed.

IMO - If I were to only go one day to the show I would go on Saturday. A lot of the best stuff is sold the first day.

oh nice! now i can get local help if i need it! do you have a reptile shop or something? i got my male nosy be about two months ago and hes in his 6th month now and i want to get him some girls.

oh nice! now i can get local help if i need it! do you have a reptile shop or something? i got my male nosy be about two months ago and hes in his 6th month now and i want to get him some girls.

I sent you a PM with my # . It is always awesome to find local keepers.

We have a website tikitikireptiles.com

The best day to go is Saturday (like Ryan just said). People who are true herp people go on Saturday morning because that's when you will have the best selection. Sunday is when people like to go to "get a good deal".

Looking forward to the show this year. Me and the Ms. have a couple things in mind we would like to pick up. Will be there early sat. morning to see the goodies. Will hit all the cham booths first to see all the best stuff and say Hi.

not sure what Ill be buying yet (Except supplies of course :) ) but ill be there...

Def gonna be buying the boys their adult cages... but well see what goes down cham wise

outback... not so much though, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom