Reptile Super Show Pomona

Veiledman

Has anyone here been to the reptile super show in the past (either Pomona, SD, or Anaheim)? I’m wondering what kind of deals there usually are on cages, habitat decor, etc. I’ll probably go, but not sure if it’s worth holding off on some purchases until I hit the show first, or if the savings aren’t really worth it. Thoughts?

Not this show in particular, but I often find great deals to save on shipping of lights and decor for my enclosures. I know that there are some great deals to be found, but until you get there you wont know unless you are able to contact the sellers prior or check to see if they advertise deals on their sites. With the recent Facebook issues you may want to do the PM route.

Not this show in particular, but I often find great deals to save on shipping of lights and decor for my enclosures. I know that there are some great deals to be found, but until you get there you wont know unless you are able to contact the sellers prior or check to see if they advertise deals on their sites. With the recent Facebook issues you may want to do the PM route.

Good idea. I actually see on a few websites some advertising already too. Thanks!

Ok I'll be there with my family. Looking for a male to pair up with my 2 female gargoyle geckos. Haha

The One in Tucson is In October, IMO it's just a place to go look around. I hardly find any deals. In the contrary, They seem to wax more.

I'm more looking for the right colors. I know Gargs are pulling a premium right now so that makes me hesitant since the mark up will be well out of my budget but if I find the right conditions. Then who knows.

Back
Top Bottom