Reptile show Tucson az

Was wondering if anyone is going to be at the reptile show hear in tucson in a couple weeks if so i was looking to buy a panther if anyone knows if theres gona be any breeders there with panthers?

I will be out that way as will be Chaotic Nights Reptile and Sang.

Tiki Tiki always has panthers. :)

Info:

September 25 - 26, 2010 / Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 10am-4pm
Tucson Expo Center / 40,000 Square Feet
3750 Irvington Road (Irvington & I-10, Between Alvernon & Palo Verde) Three blocks from the Hollidome

60284_1595552658333_1521472506_31501048_5118515_n.jpg

33744_1595551458303_1521472506_31501041_5271740_n.jpg

I took a few pictures ysterday and put them on our tiki facebook. Syn... ask me today to take my camera today and you can take a video of the place. Thanks to James and Syn for the helping hand when things got nuts.

I was there Sunday. It was my first reptile show and the wife and I had a lot of fun. Bought my first chameleon, a Jackson (named San-Kaku, Japanese for 3-horn)!

Uh oh, you didn't buy one of the teeny babies did you? Those couldn't have been more than a few weeks old. Much too small to sell, especially for a Jacksons. :(

Won't name names but if it was the teeny babies the guy has been arrested and been in jail several times for different things, but I think one or two charges had to do with animals.

Let us know how the little one does.

Uh oh, you didn't buy one of the teeny babies did you? Those couldn't have been more than a few weeks old. Much too small to sell, especially for a Jacksons. :(

Won't name names but if it was the teeny babies the guy has been arrested and been in jail several times for different things, but I think one or two charges had to do with animals.

Let us know how the little one does.

If this was directed at me, no. I bought from LLL.
He was a little stressed on the way home, but doing much better now.

IMAG0376.jpg

Ah, I had not seen that one.... still looks pretty thin.

Any plans to get him to a vet?

Yes, I've got the name of a good vet. I'm planning on taking a fecal sample in this week. Is there anything else I should do? I'm new at this, and will take any help I can get.

Back
Top Bottom