Reptibreeze canopy

xcitrol

Hello, I am currently in the process of getting my cage setup and ready to bring home a baby veiled, and I just had some quick questions about the top of the reptibreeze cages as well as some other concerns of mine. So I currently have a 24inch dual t5 fixture a basking dome lamp and my fogger nozzle sitting on top of my cage.

1. I was originally going to build a canopy for all the lighting components to be housed in because I do have cats and they seem to love going ontop of my beardies cage so for the chams safety I wanted to box everything in. I was gonna build a simple wood box with lips to sit overtop the cage but unknowingly didn't think the screen door was flush with the top so that idea would leave me with a non functioning door. Any clever minds on here have any canopy ideas?

2. If the canopy idea won't work what can I use to safely secure my t5 fixture and fogger nozzle so it's in place and won't move or tip over. And is there a good way to insert the nozzle directly into the enclosure and keep it sealed from feeders escaping?

3. I'll be setting up an automated dripping system soon and was wondering if there would be any harm in having it timed together with my lights so being on 12 hrs a day. Understandably I would have to see how this affects humidity and might have to adjust fogger timing but would it have any adverse affects? My tank will have sufficient drainage system to handle the additional water.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom