Repti fogger?

LukeTheLizard

Avid Member
So I have seen the repti fogger at Petco for a long time and I was wondering if it’s a good thing I should get for my Cham. Has anybody had any luck with this thing? Is it a piece of junk?
B713C806-9D35-48A0-B891-4A195215C51E.png

It’s very ok. I ended up switching to a room humidifier with a pipe attached and personally got better results maintaining humidity. Same price range online too.

Iv used them for a couple of years now at night to keep my humidity up, they seem to work fine. I did have one that the “low water” float would stick about every other night and shut off when it had plenty of water in it. Other than that they have worked great for me. I have 2 of them that I run on an average of 3 hours every night.

The Repti fogger is $50, for a few bucks more you can get a neat digital fogger that I just purchased from Amazon.

Search on Amazon for Petspioneer Reptile Humidifier
Sells for $67.99 Apply the 10% off "coupon" and I found another 10% "discount" code that you can apply during checkout.
Discount code is YT58Y3R5
10%+10% off this bring the cost down to $55.
I've only had mine for a week, but it been working great. All the digital control features are perfect for my setup.

61Cul7PEzcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I got mine off of Amazon with the tube attached to it. I had issues with the fog coming out, but that seems to have stopped. But otherwise, it works great!

"IF" you're going to buy this one or any of them be sure to use distilled water to avoid the mineral build up.

Where I live I have hard water and I used the Reptifogger and it was constantly having mineral build up because I wasn't usually distilled water and it reduced the effectiveness of the fogger. So that is why it is recommended. It will save you time and money and the hassle of having to clean the mineral build up.

The Repti fogger is $50, for a few bucks more you can get a neat digital fogger that I just purchased from Amazon.

Search on Amazon for Petspioneer Reptile Humidifier
Sells for $67.99 Apply the 10% off "coupon" and I found another 10% "discount" code that you can apply during checkout.
Discount code is YT58Y3R5
10%+10% off this bring the cost down to $55.
I've only had mine for a week, but it been working great. All the digital control features are perfect for my setup.

View attachment 279341
This is what I have been using and it is great. They also have exceptional customer support.

The reptifogger that @eat2muchrice posted is much better then the zoo med version.

The biggest difference is the amount of water they hold and how you fill them. With the zoo med your dealing with unscrewing the bottle attached. If there is still water in it your going to spill it... Makes it a bit of a hassle to refill without disconnecting stuff.
The reptifogger is a top fill. So you literally do not have to do anything but pour water in to refill. No taking stuff apart or risking spills.

With electrical stuff almost always not housed away from the other equipment we use going with safer equipment IMO is always best. Electrical and water are not a good combo. :hilarious:

Fairly junk quality but it isn't something that is touched too often, just fill with water so it lasts fine. Like everyone else says, minerals build up quite easily and is hard to clean because you don't want to use chemicals etc to clean a mister for a reptile. Additionally, make sure to dry it out well if you aren't going to be using it for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom