Repti breeze xl attaching branches

Most use push pins or magnets.

The commercial feeders have a metal strip on them. and you just put those silver coin magnets on the other side of the screen to hold it in place.

For sticks i just file it so it lays flat against the screen, and use a push pin from the other side.

Is there a uk version u know off
Ohhhh I keep forgetting your in the UK... Ok another plan. You would get the plastic lattice for a garden and cut it down to fit in the cage for back and side panels. You can use floral wire to attach this to the frame of the cage through the screen. But make sure the sharps from the floral wire are outside the cage. Then you can hook your branches to the lattice with zip ties.

Board on top with eye hooks screwed up through the screen and into the board. Then attach floral wire from the eye hooks to the potted plants. Easy peasy and very cheap. I also used a method borrowed from Neptune the Chameleon which is building scaffolding out of natural branches and zip ties. Super strong and stable structure.

Attachments

• 0F7D21C4-158A-495B-8BA6-251E5A00ED1B.jpeg
    0F7D21C4-158A-495B-8BA6-251E5A00ED1B.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 29
  • F00C5368-F531-40C5-85C6-5AC5A79DD3DA.jpeg
    F00C5368-F531-40C5-85C6-5AC5A79DD3DA.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 27
  • EF60899A-6C64-43A8-A386-A18A04877773.jpeg
    EF60899A-6C64-43A8-A386-A18A04877773.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 32
This is what I recently did when I was lacking Dragon Ledges. I attached pvc/plastic lattice to the frame with thin gauge wire. (I did have to drill some small holes in the ends of the lattice for more secure attachments). I’m about out of natural branches so I had to use wooden dowels and you can see how I attached those. I did put a dowel horizontally to provide some better attachment points for branches. This was just partway thru, but it’s secure enough that I’ve been able to hang a couple of plants to it.
*I didn’t have much garden lattice on hand, so had to plan where it would be best.
IMG_5011.jpeg

This is what I recently did when I was lacking Dragon Ledges. I attached pvc/plastic lattice to the frame with thin gauge wire. (I did have to drill some small holes in the ends of the lattice for more secure attachments). I’m about out of natural branches so I had to use wooden dowels and you can see how I attached those. I did put a dowel horizontally to provide some better attachment points for branches. This was just partway thru, but it’s secure enough that I’ve been able to hang a couple of plants to it.
*I didn’t have much garden lattice on hand, so had to plan where it would be best.
View attachment 343739
I really like the lattice in your enclosure. You didn’t cover 3 sides in panels of lattice like some people do. You made it an accent piece. Very neat little hidden garden!

I really like the lattice in your enclosure. You didn’t cover 3 sides in panels of lattice like some people do. You made it an accent piece. Very neat little hidden garden!
I wanted to get the dark brown lattice, but didn’t want to wait to order and then try to squeeze the giant piece in my tiny car. 😁

Back
Top Bottom