Repashy superload

Johnny909

I would like to get some opinions about the following commercial gutload by Repashy, its the one they make for chameleons. Looks like some of the best commercial stuff I have ever seen.

Thanks

SUPERLOAD

INSECT GUTLOAD FORMULA

Our super concentrated gutloading formula increases the nutritional value of feeder insects. Contains high levels of Calcium and other minerals as well as essential Trace Elements, Vitamins and Carotenoids.

INFORMATION: SuperLoad is a nutrient, mineral, protein, and vitamin rich feed, designed to increase the nutritional intake of insects before they are fed. We recommend using Repashy SuperLoad in conjunction with Repashy’s Calcium Plus insect dusting formula and Repashy’s HydroLoad water replacement gel to maximize the nutritional value of feeder insects.

INGREDIENTS: Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Pea Protein Isolate, Flax Meal, Brewer’s Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, RoseHips, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower Extract, Phaffia Rhodozyma Yeast, Dried Kelp, Paprika Extract, Spirulina Algae, Turmeric, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Gluconate, Canthaxanthin, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as mold inhibitors), Natural Flavoring, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract and Mixed Tocopherols (as preservatives), Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement).

Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 20%, Crude Fat min. 5%, Crude Fat max. 8%, Crude Fiber max. 10%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 15%, Calcium min. 8%, Calcium max. 10%, Phosphorus min. 0.6%, Vitamin E min. 1,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D min. 10,000 IU/lb, Vitamin A min. 100,000 IU/lb. Total Carotenoids min. 500 mg/lb.

DIRECTIONS: Offer to insects in a shallow dish 24 hours prior to being used as feed items. Also, make SuperLoad available in your animal enclosures, so that crickets that are not consumed immediately have an available food source. Hungry crickets can harm your animal, and will lose nutritional value without a continuous source of good nutrition. Refrigeration will extend product life.

MADE IN USA

I use almost all of those ingredients (plus more) in my dry gutload. Looks fine to me.

Id be cautious about the vitamin a and d content.
Are you using this as PART of your gutload, or totally instead of vegetables, fruit, etc?

Id be cautious about the vitamin a and d content.
Are you using this as PART of your gutload, or totally instead of vegetables, fruit, etc?

I am not using it yet, im interested in using it, i seems to have all the good stuff in it. I would only buy it if I could use it has a complete gutload, with one or two veggies on the side of course.

I know this is an old thread, but I have been using this as my gut load for a couple months now.

The roaches and crickets seem to eat it fine, but prefer to eat fresh veggies. That said, it seems to be working great. My 3 month old male ambilobe is very healthy and strong. This is intended as a gut load only, not a source of food for the insects. So I have a separate container for bugs that will be fed off within the next 24-72 hour. Thats when I give them the superload and water crystals. The bugs seem to like some of the other gut loads better, but they eat it well enough.

my .02

Sounds good anyone elce use bug burger in conjunction wit the superload like 50/50 mix that's what I intend to do

Back
Top Bottom