Repashy Question

Davonat

Avid Member
Should I be following the dosage amount of every feeding with the Calcium Plus, on my little Panther Ernie? Ive just started using it.

Should I be following the dosage amount of every feeding with the Calcium Plus, on my little Panther Ernie? Ive just started using it.

Yes.........that is what is recommended. I have been using this since getting our cham in September and things are going just fine. Just be careful with it because a little bit goes a looooooooooooooooooooong way.

I'm using it almost every day. Once or twice I use just plain phosphorous-free calcium, especially for my females. Just makes me feel better that they're getting all the calcium they need. But you can probably just use it every day just fine, like many others have been doing. Especially if you have males that's probably all you need as far as supplements.

I use it everyday on almost every feeder, with exception of silk moths and other similar feeders. I then use liquid cal for my girls once a week.

Thanks everyone.... I am often gone for days at a time, sometimes as much as a week for work and things. I have my friend Anita come feed my pets. This product makes things SO much easyer. I dont have to worry she is not dusting with the correct stuff or over dosing.;) Gotta LUV the mist King timer too! I dont worry he isnt getting his moisture. Thanks again! Dave

NO
You should be thinking about what type of prey you are using, what you gutload with, and thus whether or not you NEED to supplement with that (or anything) each time you feed.

NO
You should be thinking about what type of prey you are using, what you gutload with, and thus whether or not you NEED to supplement with that (or anything) each time you feed.

Well..... For now he is only getting gut loaded crickets... loaded with Bug Berger. I tryed giving him a super worm but I think it scared him. I dont have access to small prey except crickets for now. I have in the past got those silk worm pods for Burt, But they usually went cocoon before he could eat them all. He ate them ..... but not as eagerly as super worms, they were his all time fav. In a couple more weeks I will start trying other feeders when he gets a little bigger. So.... your saying not to give him the Calcium plus every feeding? Why does everyone else & the makers say yes?

Well..... For now he is only getting gut loaded crickets... loaded with Bug Berger. I tryed giving him a super worm but I think it scared him. I dont have access to small prey except crickets for now. I have in the past got those silk worm pods for Burt, But they usually went cocoon before he could eat them all. He ate them ..... but not as eagerly as super worms, they were his all time fav. In a couple more weeks I will start trying other feeders when he gets a little bigger. So.... your saying not to give him the Calcium plus every feeding? Why does everyone else & the makers say yes?

If you are only using crickets, its fine to use the Repashy supplement LIGHTLY at each feeding.

Back
Top Bottom