Repashy calc plus lod for outdoor montane?

I only use it once a week on my indoor girls and every other for my indoor guys. I use plain calcium with bee pollen the rest of the time. I think you could go once a week or the equivalent amount of feeders spaced out if you want. How much do you feed daily/weekly?

I only use it once a week on my indoor girls and every other for my indoor guys. I use plain calcium with bee pollen the rest of the time. I think you could go once a week or the equivalent amount of feeders spaced out if you want. How much do you feed daily/weekly?

I usually offer one roach a day. Anything from the size of a large dubia nymph to an adult orangehead(or larger if freshly molted). I sometimes skip a day or two when he's getting picky because he eats all kinds of wild insects. Everything from harvestmen arachnids to earwigs(which have recently set up a colony conveniently inside of his feeder bin).

Then I would just do once a week and calcium twice a week. If a known parsons keeper says differently go with their advise. I can only go with my experience with my guys.

Have you considered the Arcadia products? I don't know much about them but have heard good things.

Yup, I mainly use arcadia atm. I switch between earth pro and minerall outdoor. Was thinking of adding the flower power Arcadia stuff to my gutload even. Then I dust with bee pollen, moringa, kelp, spirulina, and brewers yeast pretty regularly. I also do some random things like turmeric, mulberry leaf, even little bits of mushroom powder once in a while. I just like to shotgun approach it while meeting the vitamin A, calc, d3 needs.

Back
Top Bottom