Repashy Bug Burger-yummy, yummy?!

broderp

Avid Member
So I just made my first ever batch of Bug Burger. Does anyone else think this stuff smells like a small slice of heaven? :love:

Oh my gosh, I love the smell. Almost tempted to try it myself. :cool:

Is it just me or does this stuff smell good to anyone else? Kind of like the sweet peaches and cream or strawberries and cream instant oatmeal packets, but with a hint of some other spices.

I think it's pretty much powdered dried veggies and some gelatin, so you could eat it. It does smell good but I really like the smell of silkworm chow for some weird unknown reason.

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone. I haven't brought myself to try it, for now I'm satisfied with the smell.:cool:

I use the stuff and my insects go crazy over it!! I noticed that they're more healthier and the crickets live longer and chirping louder at night..:confused: But the big difference is my animal the way he look his health and his coloration..(y)

So I just made my first ever batch of Bug Burger. Does anyone else think this stuff smells like a small slice of heaven? :love:

Oh my gosh, I love the smell. Almost tempted to try it myself. :cool:

Is it just me or does this stuff smell good to anyone else? Kind of like the sweet peaches and cream or strawberries and cream instant oatmeal packets, but with a hint of some other spices.
You don't taste test all your gut loads and feeders? How weird is this guy!:ROFLMAO:

I use Repashy everything, along with Pangea. It does smell good though I noticed It has a different smell when its heated (first made) compared to when its cold and set. It reminds me of Garden of life Prenatal vitamins and there meal replacement powders. Sometimes I think I'm eating the same thing my crickets/bugs are. The meat pie, grub pie, and savory stew have strong smell, not overly terrible and the fruit mixes don't smell bad either. Repashy is a great all around food/supplement. I love the stuff wish I would have found it years ago.

Back
Top Bottom