Remie all fired up!

cass737

So little Remie (who used to be Loki until I found out that she's a she!) got all fired up yesterday when I tried to take a picture of her, before settling back down to resting colours. I was quite impressed! She is just over four months old.
I am still undecided about keeping her as I'm a bit concerned about being a new cham owner with a female and all of their extra care, but I am struggling because she is such a sweetie!!

Attachments

• 20140908_171846.jpg
    20140908_171846.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 20140908_172155.jpg
    20140908_172155.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 117
So little Remie (who used to be Loki until I found out that she's a she!) got all fired up yesterday when I tried to take a picture of her, before settling back down to resting colours. I was quite impressed! She is just over four months old.
I am still undecided about keeping her as I'm a bit concerned about being a new cham owner with a female and all of their extra care, but I am struggling because she is such a sweetie!!

You already love her.:) I would keep her. I have never thought that the egg laying is that big a problem. As long as she is healthy and cared for well there is not much chance she would have issues laying eggs.

yes, as Laurie said, keep her :) it always cracks me up when they get all worked up and stand on their toes - lol what a silly girl :p so cute !!

She is such a little doll! I hope you keep her. We will help you all that we can here on the forums. Basically, if you provide her with the proper laying bin she should do the rest and if you keep her a tad cooler and feed her less after she is mature, you might be able to prevent egg laying or at least cut back on the number of eggs laid. If you send her back, no telling where she'll go. She could go to a big breeder that only cares about breeding her and getting as many babies from her as possible and not caring at all that it will shorten her life. :(

Back
Top Bottom