Remi is 9 months old now

JaclynCali

Remi is still shedding on his back legs and tail but I couldn't wait any longer to take pics of him! It's really cold and cloudy over here so sorry for the bad lighting and blurriness (he wouldn't stop moving) ;)

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
That Grimbold sure makes some amazing babies! The females he mated with are not the same though. My chameleon is green like yours but has a lot of red and yours pretty much has none(maybe a little). Whatever the case, he is one beautiful boy and I just love his patters on his bars. I think I said that before but it is true so I am saying it again!! lol

JaclynCali

That Grimbold sure makes some amazing babies! The females he mated with are not the same though. My chameleon is green like yours but has a lot of red and yours pretty much has none(maybe a little). Whatever the case, he is one beautiful boy and I just love his patters on his bars. I think I said that before but it is true so I am saying it again!! lol
Thank you! I love his bars too! I'm so happy I went with a Grimbold baby as I'm sure you are too! ;)

Top Bottom