Rehoming Female Veiled Chameleon (MA)

Unfortunately due to my current situation I am looking to rehome my 8 month old female veiled chameleon, Sage. I live im Massachusetts and am looking for the best home possible for her . I will include as much of her setup as possible to her new caretaker! I just wants what s best for her right now. I am not willing to ship her . Thank you for understanding.

You will want to post her care. It is important for others especially since it is a female to know exactly what she has been given in terms of lighting and supplements. Has she laid. etc. Along with has she been parasite tested and what all your going to send with her. :) Sorry your having to find her a home. :cry:

You will want to post her care. It is important for others especially since it is a female to know exactly what she has been given in terms of lighting and supplements. Has she laid. etc. Along with has she been parasite tested and what all your going to send with her. :) Sorry your having to find her a home. :cry:
Thank you ! Things are just a total mess and it's not working out ?

All about Sage!
Enclosure: Reptile Breeze Medium with Matching zoomed stand. 20in Terrium hood with T5 uvb. Single dome for basking with 6 60 watt bulbs. Zoomed dual meter. 4 live potted plants, fiscus, dracena , phythos , and Palm. All planted in reptile soil and protected with rocks. Egg laying bin/pot. Exo terra basking branch. Huge willow tree branch. Dropper. Calcium without d3 and bug bin.
Sage herself:
About eight months old. Has never laid eggs. Shows receptive colors. Basking around 80. Perfect health . Not check for parasites. 2-3 feeders day 1 and 2 . Day 3 3-4 . Weaning her down to 3-4 feeders every three days to prevent large clutch. Thursdays are for cal plus d every other thursday, vitamin on the Thursdays in between cal plus d weeks.
Very friendly will eat off tongs occasionally love to come out to look out the window.
Any questions at all feel free to message me! I just want what s best for her!

Attachments

• 20200619_152922.jpg
    20200619_152922.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200507_184403.jpg
    20200507_184403.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom