Regular vs Fired up colors!

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Here are some pictures of Razberry....In the first one he is in his regular coloration, in the second one he is HALF fired up...This guy eats like a monster...i couldnt be any happier with him!

These pictures arent good quality because they were taken with my ipad:

Picture120.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you miles, olimia, wendy, and bigcappa!!

I didn't take the photo of when he was full fired up. He was a solid white background with orange everywhere and sky blue bars. When he is resting he is solid blue all the time. Personally I like his resting colors even more

WOW! He looks totally different! He's amazing! Your lucky he didn't look like that when he left me or he may still be here:)

It looks like two different chams! very cool.

Hahahha thank you very much!

WOW! He looks totally different! He's amazing! Your lucky he didn't look like that when he left me or he may still be here:)

Lol thank you a million! lol you are lucky you didnt see him fully fired up or else you would probably come down here yourself and ask for him back! lol....When he fires up, he looks like a white and blue faly with orange all over! It is purely amazing....He has to be the youngest Alpha, male Screamer ALIVE! Ive never seen a chameleon with so many colors and hormones at such a young age (except for my other guy Zues).

LOL! Post the one of him totally fired up, I want to see!

I will try when i get a good enough camera that actually portrays his coloration

How old is he? did you raise him up or is he one of you awesome finds?:D

Lol thank you! I have had him for about 2-3 weeks now....He has grown a lot so for and changed color pigmentation and personality since i got him....The second he got here, it was like he became a different chameleon...i would definitely recommend buying an animal from Sarah! She has really great stuff...that is suppper high quality!

I will post some pictures later today after I go the pet store. I am ordering his big boy cage tonight if the banks are even open. :) Makes me even more excited to see how he turns out. He has quite a bit of blue but he has red speckling and yellowing in between his blue bars. sweetest little chameleon I have owned yet!

Back
Top Bottom