refresh my brain

Snuits

Chameleon Enthusiast
hey everyone. As most people know i had Wasabi. he had to be left behind because i took a greyhound from FL to IL . its been almost a year & i now have another baby i have many things correct.

but for the life of me cant remember the feeding schedule id say hes about almost 3 months. how many roaches should i be feeding a day. is at as many as he wants? at this age. when does it change. aaah im so rusty.. @Beman help me lol

hey everyone. As most people know i had Wasabi. he had to be left behind because i took a greyhound from FL to IL . its been almost a year & i now have another baby i have many things correct.

but for the life of me cant remember the feeding schedule id say hes about almost 3 months. how many roaches should i be feeding a day. is at as many as he wants? at this age. when does it change. aaah im so rusty.. @Beman help me lol
As many small 1/4 inch feeders as the baby will eat a day and supplemented correctly. This could be any where from 2-3 dozen fed every morning. Also offering a variety of small feeders at this age is really important to get them used to new feeder options.

okay i thought so. i have the right suppliments , that i do remember , but when was it i was supposed to cut back.. like 6 months?

Feed him as much as he wants right now. He is still going to grow quite a bit. Around 9 months he should start to curb back on his own. By 10 months I kick them to an every other day feeding of about a dozen. Then work down week by week reducing by 1 feeder. So that by the time they are 12 months old your on every other day 3-5 feeders.

Back
Top Bottom