Red Tail Boa

PrettyInInk87

I posted an ad. about me wanting to trade my Ball Python for a Red Tail Boa... Well this morning I got an email and someone has a baby male Pastel Red Tail Boa they want to trade for my Ball. I'm so excited and can't wait! I hope she doesn't flake... :D:D:D I"m also really sad to part with Damien, he's such a good snake. :(

This is the little guy... It's not a very good picture but is the one I was sent.

IMAG0141.jpg

NoooooooOOOOO! Stop it!:( I already feel bad as it is... He's my little bud BUT I have been wanting a Red Tail for a while. If I could I would keep both. :(

Gosh Ryan!:p

Just got my little guy today and he's AMAZING! Such a cute little snake and surprisingly CALM. Pictures coming soon! (don't know how to upload pictures onto a macbook:rolleyes:)

Just got my little guy today and he's AMAZING! Such a cute little snake and surprisingly CALM. Pictures coming soon! (don't know how to upload pictures onto a macbook:rolleyes:)
If it's like mine, the "iPhotos" should open automatically once your camera is connected via USB (and turned on), and it should walk you through downloading. Then you can keep them in iPhotos, transfer to the folder of your choice, or whatever.

If it's like mine, the "iPhotos" should open automatically once your camera is connected via USB (and turned on), and it should walk you through downloading. Then you can keep them in iPhotos, transfer to the folder of your choice, or whatever.

When I plug the memory card stick thingy, nothing happens.:(

Finally!

Yay! I figured it out... A few quick snap shots of me and my new snake. Everyone, meet Castro!

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

Edit: Boredom+eyebrow tweezing=too much plucking... I hate to fill my eyebrows in, they looks weird to me. Lol!

He looks good Gabby! I wish you were able to keep your other snake, I'm sure that you will have tons of memories with your new snake :)

Back
Top Bottom