Red Phase Jackson Given Birth

pohchunyee

Avid Member
:D After 5 months, my red phase female jackson finally given birth to 10 babies this morning. This just made my day so wonderful. It had been shitty for the past few weeks. Finally, something joyful. WooooHoooo......!!! :D

Here are the picture of the newborn!!!:D

Attachments

• Baby First Step.jpg
    Baby First Step.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Baby First Step 2.jpg
    Baby First Step 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 271
Really nice babies. Red phase jackson, what do you mean by that, do you have a pic? Sorry about that just curious, but really really col babies. Good luck.
Roberto

thats awsome there sweet lil dinasaurs lol ahah with there spikes , im taking it that the males are the ones with the spikes on the front of the head

i have a question and it might sound stupid but im seriouis about it.. does a jackson that is black and white at birth stay like that or does it go back to green?? sorry again for the stupid question just curious

how can i tell?

how can I tell if my Jackson Chameleon is pregnant? I do have a male and a female but I just bought them and where I bought them from had them with each other for quite some time so I'm just curious if she's already pregnant or if there is anyway to tell?

how can I tell if my Jackson Chameleon is pregnant? I do have a male and a female but I just bought them and where I bought them from had them with each other for quite some time so I'm just curious if she's already pregnant or if there is anyway to tell?

Show the male to her. If she gets a lot of black patterning and acts very aggressively towards him she probably is. When you get a chance, post some pics and we'll take a look!

Back
Top Bottom