Red Island - Tamatave

Red Island

Established Member
JJ is displaying at another male. Hes a great example of Tamatave, the best part being he does not turn green.

Attachments

• Forum1.jpg
    Forum1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 223
  • forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 211
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 256
impressive - ( not that I know much about the locals :p ) but I sure know a great pic when I see it :D that tree is neat in the 3rd pic too , how it sets his colors off

impressive - ( not that I know much about the locals :p ) but I sure know a great pic when I see it :D that tree is neat in the 3rd pic too , how it sets his colors off
The tree is a young Rainbow Eucalyptus, in a few years it will display more color than the chameleon! It grew over 15 feet in just one year.

The tree is a young Rainbow Eucalyptus, in a few years it will display more color than the chameleon! It grew over 15 feet in just one year.

wow- I dont know who I like more- the tree or the cham :p it would be neat to post him in that tree as he and the tree grow more colors :) I wonder if one could live in Ohio ? I would love to have that tree ( or cham ;) :p )

He is captive born. His parents were from a shipment in 2011, I think he's from a pair I sold fellow forum member Jessica.

You should keep it outside in a outdoor enclosure so those colors dont change. Have you seen those WC Nosy Bes that are green but then turn blue over time in captivity.

Color

So you said he dont turn to green...is that his color all the time or is he green normaly and just turned that color because of a nother male..please awnser i would like to know what his colors are and go from thanks

What do you mean he dont turn green...when hes not flareing up what colors is he the same or what no green at all

Back
Top Bottom