Red Bar Green Body Ambilobe (Local only- Dallas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanUTD

A time I feared from day one has arrived... We have become unable to take care of a few of our pets due to overwhelming class schedules and work... For this I am being forced to relinquish rights to one of my beloved panthers...

I am sell my youngest panther at 4.5 months old. He is a red bar green body ambilobe and is extremely healthy. He was purchased as a hold back from a local breeder who does wholesale to pet stores. He has been very well loved and this is a very painful decision I have been forced to make.

I am asking for local pickup only as he is a pretty nasty biter at times and personally feel the stress of shipping added to the heat in my area will do nothing but damage to his health. He is $250 for him and a cage without furnishings. The cage is a 2x2x4 reptibreeze.

Please help me find a good home for the little guy. PM me for more information. As I stated above he is, as of now, a local pickup as I am not rushing to get rid of my boy.

Attachments

• 100_0398.jpg
    100_0398.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 285
Thought it may need a bump and another picture better showing his true colors... Also I have decided since it is coming towards a cooler period in my area, I WILL ship him without the cage for $200 plus shipping costs... PM me if interested

9770c974.jpg

Herbie is now spoken for :) Thanks guys for taking a look! And he will remain with a member of the forums so he is not going to disappear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom