Recommend places to get insects?

I buy from two of our site sponsors.
Dubia roaches for everything but silk worms. https://dubiaroaches.com/
Then I get my silk worms from Mori Feeders. He always has them in stock and great prices year round https://morifeeders.com/

Here are two helpful images as well.

Attachments

• chameleon-food(1).jpg
    chameleon-food(1).jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 87
  • chameleon-gutload.jpg
    chameleon-gutload.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 92
Your local pet store should have a decent amount of options if you need it immediately. Otherwise I like to go through @nick barta @ full throttle feeders for roaches and things. Depending on your location will dictate what you can get based on import laws and things.

He is definitely a pain with that. He wont touch roaches, Deals with crickets but his true love is grass hoppers silks and horns. He used to go crazy for supers but now hes not as aggressive after those. None of my chams will touch roaches though. I tried dubia and orange heads. Too afraid to try red runners.

He is definitely a pain with that. He wont touch roaches, Deals with crickets but his true love is grass hoppers silks and horns. He used to go crazy for supers but now hes not as aggressive after those. None of my chams will touch roaches though. I tried dubia and orange heads. Too afraid to try red runners.
right there with you on the red runners. I would be the one running.

For silkworms I've heard great things about spyro, but haven't gotten from him. I personally just got some from @snitz427 and they were the best silkworms I've gotten yet.

Oh stop - you flatter me. I just raise them with the usual - love and sunshine and bedtime stories.

I've had great experiences with rainbowmealworms.com - they have a variety of feeders at good prices. I've also had great experiences with @Spyro , @jamest0o0 , and @nick barta

I'd just avoid the butterworms - they've been known to cause adverse reactions. That's not just a rainbowmealworms thing, but something with butterworms in general. They have a lot of different feeders so you won't miss em!

Back
Top Bottom