Recent photos of Koba

KobaOregonherper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Missed the photo deadline so I'll just post these here. It's amazing to see the the color differences in just these last few months.
20190518_015048.jpg
20190518_014513.jpg
20190518_014849.jpg

I really need to relearn how to use my camera, because as it stands I'm not going to be able to compete at all with some of these pictures! Beautiful cham and pictures. Time to go invest in better lenses I guess :rolleyes:
Same can’t focus for the life of me. I was taking pics of Larry and it kept auto focusing off him. I guess chameleons do go invisible

Same can’t focus for the life of me. I was taking pics of Larry and it kept auto focusing off him. I guess chameleons do go invisible
LOL yep that's the same issue I'm having. Need to get a macro lens so that stops happening but those are like, oh, $400 :rolleyes:

So those are just unedited pictures from a note 9??? I know what phone I'm getting when I upgrade lol

Not going to lie, I think the new samsung phones increase the contrast on their own. But in all honesty it's closer than some other phones in terms of accuracy. If I use my wife's phone it makes Koba look grey, like it doesnt pick up the pigment through the first layer of skin. Also #prophotomode is the setting this is taken on.

Not going to lie, I think the new samsung phones increase the contrast on their own. But in all honesty it's closer than some other phones in terms of accuracy. If I use my wife's phone it makes Koba look grey, like it doesnt pick up the pigment through the first layer of skin. Also #prophotomode is the setting this is taken on.
Good to know! I have a Samsung s8+ and the pictures are ok... I always end up upgrading my phone right before they cone out with something better :rolleyes: so the camera seems pretty underwhelming because of everything that has come out since then. When I do get around to upgrading this they will probably come out with like hologram image projecting or something on the next new phone

Good to know! I have a Samsung s8+ and the pictures are ok... I always end up upgrading my phone right before they cone out with something better :rolleyes: so the camera seems pretty underwhelming because of everything that has come out since then. When I do get around to upgrading this they will probably come out with like hologram image projecting or something on the next new phone

Lol probably

Back
Top Bottom