Reading PA, show 26th

Hugh Wahl

Was wondering if any sponsors of the site or if any members are attending? Does anyone know of any chameleon breeders going? Looking for a new animal and was waiting until then.

Ill be attending!! What type of chameleon are you looking for? I know of a few breeders an could tell them what the people are demanding :)

I'm looking for some panthers, not any particular locale just nice healthy babies or sub adults. Thanks :)

I'll be attending, as for chameleon breeders there I am not sure 2 months ago there were like 2 tables that had just Veileds. I am hoping to see more at this show, especially since Hamburg had tons of chameleons 3 weeks ago.

most likely the guy i know will have panthers prob ambanja,ambilobe,sambava or nosy be, hes got sum females and im hopeing he brings males ill make an issue to bug him so that he does. He will have veils and trans veils that i can asure u

most likely the guy i know will have panthers prob ambanja,ambilobe,sambava or nosy be, hes got sum females and im hopeing he brings males ill make an issue to bug him so that he does. He will have veils and trans veils that i can asure u

Good lookin out bud I appreciate that, and I'm sure you buddy does to:D

Back
Top Bottom