Reaction to sounds and noises

yolobrat

I'm in the process of getting a chameleon, I have vivarium with all equipment needed, but now I have a question about the position of it...I'm a classical guitarist, going to music academy and I practise 5-10 hours a day. Its classical guitar and classical music, so it is not very loud or agressive, but can it be a stress trigger for a chameleon if it's in a same room as I am? :):ROFLMAO:

I'm in the process of getting a chameleon, I have vivarium with all equipment needed, but now I have a question about the position of it...I'm a classical guitarist, going to music academy and I practise 5-10 hours a day. Its classical guitar and classical music, so it is not very loud or agressive, but can it be a stress trigger for a chameleon if it's in a same room as I am? :):ROFLMAO:

Not likely to bother the chameleon at all. They hear very low frequencies.

I have a veiled and I listen to all genres of music (all frequencies and different instruments) from a speaker on my wall. My cham never really reacts to it no matter what volume. That is just my personal experience, but you may get a different chameleon with different preferences and sensitivities. I was curious about the same thing too a few weeks ago but I think it is just an, 'every individual is different' kind of situation.
I don't doubt that my chameleon can't hear my music, especially the bass tones, but its just that she doesn't react. I make sure not to blast the music anyway so it doesn't make her too uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom