Re-Did Encloure

schmidt1894

So.... I needed to re-do the enclosure for Sassy Sarge.... Let me know what else I should add...

Before:
cuVQDl.jpg

After:
rScKSl.jpg

The after picture was taken as I finished it... The humidifer tube from the before isn't on the after picture since I was cleaning up... But let me know what ya'll think!

What kind of cham? It looks nice but wont your humidity suffer without the plant at the bottom and the humidifier? Id add one more plant personally.

so.... really the reason why I changed it out was because I was thinking it was getting toooooo cluttered? and she's a female... which she's gonnna be needing a bin soon for laying...

So, should I maybe put the plant back in, and cut the vines off? so it's just the plant? Or what..?

I have a female too and i placed my plant in the back right at the bottom and i placed the laying bin infront of it. You don't necessarily need the other plant if you can keep the humidity up with the humidifier. I live in a really dry climate and i need all the plants i can fit in my cage.

I have a female too and i placed my plant in the back right at the bottom and i placed the laying bin infront of it. You don't necessarily need the other plant if you can keep the humidity up with the humidifier. I live in a really dry climate and i need all the plants i can fit in my cage.

Could I see your girl?!:) and her enclosure?!

Ahhh, gotcha. I mean I don't have constant humidity since it doesn't run all day. Turns on and off. But my house in general is about 40-50% humidity. But yeah, I'm thinking.... About cutting off the vines from the plant, re potting the whole plant into a smaller pot and putting it back in. Not sure. Or... I might just put the vines on the back wall, that's it, no where else...

This is my female panthers enclosure
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353736472.121186.jpg
Sorry i couldnt post the best quality pic since ive used it before. 40-50% is solid with the humidifier spiking it up every so often. Just make sure she has a spot to lay and a comfortable basking spots.

i think it looks good but im starting to realize that with a female,potted plants are a pain the ass. You might want to add some more foliage in the cage for her. just my thought.

so.... really the reason why I changed it out was because I was thinking it was getting toooooo cluttered? and she's a female... which she's gonnna be needing a bin soon for laying...

So, should I maybe put the plant back in, and cut the vines off? so it's just the plant? Or what..?

i would put atleast another pot in there, not necessarily with a real plant inside of it. maybe go to an arts and crafts store and find some large leaved fake plants to put in the pot to trick her.

Better! I was going to suggest a little more foliage up top, but you did it. Should be relatively easy to keep clean too! Not sure how you feed her, but the added plant at the bottom will help her hunt as her prey climbs up from the bottom. Nice looking enclosure! ;)

Back
Top Bottom