RBFS is real. My Chameleon has it, and so do I.

image.jpeg

RBFS, or resting bitchface syndrome is real. Some lizards and people have it. Sometimes it makes you look cool like Dirty Harry or Vin Diesel. Like you are bad. Other times it makes people all like "what's wrong with you." All the time, or "are you depressed" or "I'm leaving, my lawyer will call about the alimony". chameleons are lucky. There are no blood sucking chameleon lawyers to come take half of their chameleon pay checks and of all their other chameleon assets. You can look a chameleon in the eye, or in just one of their eyes, or if you get like face to face, in front, you can look into both eyes and you know. She won't lie to you. she may not give two shakes of a crickets leg. But she will never lie to you. Or try to take your stuff. that's RBFS people.

I have this and my friends literally tell me daily "You look like you want to murder someone." or "You're resting b**** is scaring me." or "What's wrong? You look really angry..." And I'm just like, "Uh I'm a little tired but other than that...?" I just hop my chammy doesn't develop this....

I own a Parson so I don't catch this. It's only communicable from Veiled Chams.

Yeah, they just look perpetually disapproving.

My RBFS has won me a lot of money in poker games. My wife says it has gotten worse since I started working at the prison.

No, I've heard nothing but wonderful things. But every picture I've seen, they just look very disapproving.

Amazingly my beautiful pink ear slider turtle has that whenever I put him upside down since he wont even ever try to flip back up.

Back
Top Bottom