Rate my baby chameleon’s 24x24x48 inch cage

Hey chameleon lovers. I want you guys to be honest with Carlitos cage. He’s is about 3-4 months old. Also this is going to be his temporary cage when he gets to be a year old I want to build him A bigger cage. I’m using fake plants but there is on real plant at the bottom. I’m bad at taking care of plants. :( I’m more of an animal caretaker. But I definitely want to put all real plants in his bigger tank. I change the paper towels at the bottom of the cage twice a day. When I wake up and right before I go to bed. So here are my questions. Is this enough leaves for him to hide in? Is there anything for me to add? ? Is the uvb bulb that I’m using fine? I mist his cage down 3 times a day for 90 seconds is that ok? I also feed him 3 times a day is that also ok for a baby? I do both of these when I leave before work, when I come home from work, and an hour before he goes to bed! If there is anything I’m doing wrong please tell me so I can improve and give him the best live. Also what is a safe cleaning solution? :) thank you all for the feedback and Criticism I just want the best life for Carlito the Veiled chameleon!!! This is stressing me out because I want him to thrive!!
You get a 10/10
Looks dope

Back
Top Bottom