Rare Maroantsetra

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, does he have a name..and if not, I need help with a name! Ben is named after Ben Kenobe (sp?) oF star wars by my 4 yr old son..Betty..She was like big and dark when i got her so black betty came into mind...her name was big momma..eyeroll. SO yea, Ideas please!:)

Holy cow..you guys werent kidding! I think Ive been on the forum going on 2 weeks..maybe..not sure..and I have:
# Total Posts: 262
# Posts Per Day: 30.11

I need CFA: Chameleon Forums Anonymous!! :)

Probly a case of AD... areptile disfunction

LOL.. Yes, I have AD... Is there a pill I can take for that? Does Brad endorse it? :D

Jake? Hmm.. Thats sounds pretty good..

Guess Ill be silly and ask..who/what is Jack Torrance?

I was wanting something..quirky..weird..unusual..like all of you. LOL!! :)

He's here!!!!!!!!!!!! He was soooo cold..poor guy wouldnt move! I got him warmed up and he is hanging out in the palm until we are able to get his setup complete. he is soooo much prettier in person..and hasnt hissed at me once while I was trying to defrost him. Thanks Chris.. Still need a name though..

I almost called Chris to buy him, though I really didn't need a male... luckily you beat me to it ;)

You don't want my advice on names...my male is Dizzle (Dizzy) and my female is Shizzle (Shizzy)...whenever I tell people that they say "God I hope you never have children" LOl...I get a kick out of it. My first chameleon was a Jacksons...guess what I named him? yup you guessed it...Jack...how unique :rolleyes: My first snake was a Kenyan sand boa...I named him Who...whenever anyone asked his name I said who...and they would say the snake..I always got a kick out of that...

I took a very scientific approach to naming your new man - I went to the Mafia Name Generator Click Here!.

You can also try out Pirate Name Generator
Gangsta Name Generator
Mexican Wrestler Name Generator
Taxi Driver Name

By the way; it suggested you name your lizard "Legless Alfredo Costa" or Alfred for short.

How about Frozen Freddie? Mine are all human names too.

Arnie, Lucille, Ethel, Desi, Rosie

Hahha.. Someone an I love Lucy fan? My mom has named her birds ricky, lucy, and ethel. LOL.:)

Hubby wants to call him SHOVEl because he looks like some shovel nosed fish?????

I took a very scientific approach to naming your new man - I went to the Mafia Name Generator Click Here!.

You can also try out Pirate Name Generator
Gangsta Name Generator
Mexican Wrestler Name Generator
Taxi Driver Name

By the way; it suggested you name your lizard "Legless Alfredo Costa" or Alfred for short.

HAHAHAHA! Hubby says we should use the Xrated generator! Hahaha.. Your comment made me snicker..out loud..Hubby looked at me funny! THat was hilarious!

We decided on Bob so I put that in the Mafia thing and came back with Leo the Pimp and Hubby says its good..so Leo it is! :)

I just have to say, this is the coolest cham EVER!! (Sorry Ben(ita)). He is though. He is so beautiful, er handsome..and is active. He had a hornworm and didnt seem bothered with me watching him like Ben is. He climbed all over, even out of the cage while I was setting it up and found as the hubby put its My bucked o'sticks that I use as decor on the nightstand next to the cage and he hung out on there watching me. THe kids think he is the coolest ever. He has not hissed once or even really seemed upset. He is HUGE too! :)I think its love at first sight! LOL.:cool:

Chris

How did you get him to turn those beautiful reds? He is always the same color, occasionally brightening up in the blues in the shower (as seen in Leos introductory) but I have yet to see him as the second picture you have on here. He just hangs out..literally..sits on his vine with his arms swinging under him and eyes his crickets. LOL.:) Oh yea, can I get his dusting schedule again too? I got a lot of Pms and deleted your by accident. I resent it but didnt hear back. I know you are busy so whenever. Im just going by other forum members suggestions til then.:)

Hi All,
as much as I enjoy reading this, i think the thread has moved on to a whole different topic that might fit better in other forum than in classified section.
Amanda, congratulations! he is such a nice addition to your family.

sorry to be such a party pooper :eek:

thanks, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom