Rango's first time out of cage yesterday!

CherylandRango

Hi Everyone, Quick update as I'm still new to being a chameleon owner! :) I've had my panther chameleon Rango now for a month and a half and I'm happy to report he is doing great so far!! We've had 2 sheds and he is a great little hunter! Yesterday I opened his cage and was holding a stick in my hand to the opening. After him checking me and the stick out for 5 minutes, he slowly started climbing down to it and once on the stick made his way to my hand. Had him out of about 10 minutes and then decided to put him in. About an hour later found him looking to where the cage was open and decided to open the cage again and this time he came climbing down in 2 minutes no hesitation. Today, I had him out 3 times for 10 minutes each time in the afternoon and he was walking around my hands and arms exploring or just sitting and watching. He's about 5 & 1/2 months old and I really lucked out as he is very friendly and outgoing! Take care, keep safe and enjoy! cheers Cheryl & Rango (Toronto, Canada)
Rango's first time out.png

Back
Top Bottom