Ranger Wants out video

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Ranger (Ambanja panther) does this every time I open the cage. I mean EVERY time. He always wants to be held. He loves to go places. You just look over at the cage and he starts standing on his back legs reaching out to be held. I am going to start making more videos of the way my chameleons are. So I can always look back at how crazy they are. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkPtTAzHOK8

he's soo cool..my female thats in free range will always follow me around weather shes hungry or not..seems like the more time goes by more and more chams are less aggressive..

he's a beaut!!

Im with Melric. Thats an awesome banja! My first faly sherlock acts like that. He always wants out. I feel bad making hiim stay in the cage sometimes. He gives me the whole guilt trip thing. lol

Ranger gives us the gilt trip too. He will turn his back to us and gives us a stink eye. Then we say "OK" and open the door and he runs or hops right on us. He is a big ham.

Ranger gives us the gilt trip too. He will turn his back to us and gives us a stink eye. Then we say "OK" and open the door and he runs or hops right on us. He is a big ham.

That's exactly how my Jackson Buckbee is. He always wants out.

But after I hold him for a bit and put him back he could not care less about you. lol. Until you open the cage back up.:p:D

Mine is the same as yours! I guess we are finding out there are more and more friendly chameleons out there! But I do think alot of has to do with wanting out and going some place different versus maybe wanting to be close to us. I love your cham by the way, he is beautiful!

my female is that way. she has this umbrella tree thats in front of the window. every time I open her cage she reaches out for me. if she's in her tree she reaches out for me. very kool you have a male thats soo friendly.

Ranger is the MAN!! I love that guy. His barring is so beautiful! That's so crazy how he just comes right to you. What a chill chill guy.

Back
Top Bottom