Ranger getting some sun.

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
I got ranger out yesterday for some sun and he was liking it until he saw his shadow then he got all kinds of mad at his shadow lol
yqepu5a9.jpg
ry3y3atu.jpg
qava6uge.jpg
egapuqyq.jpg
amubyqe5.jpg
qy9eduva.jpg

Thanks man I love this boy to. He used to get 2 pages in a hour worth of love but I guess seance he is a little older now there's not as much love. O well he is still my buddy and the coolest Cham I have.

Thanks man I love this boy to. He used to get 2 pages in a hour worth of love but I guess seance he is a little older now there's not as much love. O well he is still my buddy and the coolest Cham I have.

I might have hurt the Ranger line with all of my pics of Walker... :(

I wore everyone out with banja pics. :D

No, we could never be tired of Ranger or his offspring! They are all awesome Ambanjas. Nice to see you back in the hood Lee!

Now if that aint a STUD. I dont know what is. Nice to see some pics! Been way too long :)

Lol thanks man. And yes it has been to long lol I have been on and off from time to time but finally had some time to post and catch up. I hope you and your boy are doing good.

I do have some hatched right now they are a month old and sweet. I still have you down for a baby girl.

Ok, I was just getting ready to fall asleep, but now you just got me all excited! Please, I would love the biggest, healthiest girl you have. I'll forward funds the moment you say so. I may even consider 2 of them:D:D:D PM me when you have an idea of when they can be shipped and I'm on it.

Ok, I was just getting ready to fall asleep, but now you just got me all excited! Please, I would love the biggest, healthiest girl you have. I'll forward funds the moment you say so. I may even consider 2 of them:D:D:D PM me when you have an idea of when they can be shipped and I'm on it.

You dirty rat! Stingy with two?? :D

Lol you got it :)

Back
Top Bottom