Random adventures?

This morning before work i am washing play sand and putting in a temporary laybin, also ordering a larger enclosure for Karma. Could i get some advice on size and location to purchase? Also advice on proper permanent mounting for enclosure accessories(id like to be able to safely hang pothos plant from top for a more natural look allowing it so "cascade" downward

This morning before work i am washing play sand and putting in a temporary laybin, also ordering a larger enclosure for Karma. Could i get some advice on size and location to purchase? Also advice on proper permanent mounting for enclosure accessories(id like to be able to safely hang pothos plant from top for a more natural look allowing it so "cascade" downward
You want a 2x2x4 enclosure. Dragon ledges are great to get so that you can mount plants and branches higher. I love their enclosures as well. https://dragonstrand.com/

Update. With the laybin in place it seems to remain untouched, but i got home tn and Karma was laying down behind it on the floor of the enclosure. Is thia normal behavior? Again she has a vet visit planned it just seemed to be opposite of what i presumed i suppose.... Please reach out when you can. If i need to take her to an ER i have a local one. Nothing seems "wrong" her behavior just seems off.

Update. With the laybin in place it seems to remain untouched, but i got home tn and Karma was laying down behind it on the floor of the enclosure. Is thia normal behavior? Again she has a vet visit planned it just seemed to be opposite of what i presumed i suppose.... Please reach out when you can. If i need to take her to an ER i have a local one. Nothing seems "wrong" her behavior just seems off.
No, it’s not normal for them to spend any significant amount of time on the floor of their enclosure. I’d say see how she is tomorrow. If she stays on the floor and doesn’t eat or drink, then a vet visit would be a good idea.

This morning i upgraded her basking lamp, the basking area is high 80s now and she seems to enjoy it better. Her color was slightly off at one point but it went back to being her normal green. Is there a way to encourage the use of the laybin if she does need to get some out? Other then that it seems shes doing better

This morning i upgraded her basking lamp, the basking area is high 80s now and she seems to enjoy it better. Her color was slightly off at one point but it went back to being her normal green. Is there a way to encourage the use of the laybin if she does need to get some out? Other then that it seems shes doing better
I’m afraid high 80’s is too warm. Temps shouldn’t go above 80-82 absolute max.
No, there isn’t any way to get them to use the lay bin. She knows it’s there (nothing gets past chams) and when she needs it, she’ll go to it. I’m glad she looks better. Just continue to keep a close watch and be alert for signs something is off.

For those whom care and have been following my thread.

It would seem Karma was not gravid or egg bound. With the increase of heat and higher humidity she passed two poos which were large large. No longer on the bottom of enclosure, her upsetting pasty brown color hasnt come back in days :) Bringing her terrarium back to its normal conditions tonight :) i assumed she was either egg bound (addressed at upcoming vet visit) or she was backed up. Her "incubation" allowed the passing of poops that mayve gotten stuck. Still following thru with the vet but she is beyond better. I appreciate all support from everyone here. If she does pass eggs i will be sure to inform

Attachments

• 16033766574665598881019690710715.jpg
    16033766574665598881019690710715.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom