Rainy's blood work shows body inflammation

Rainy

well we got blood work back not good muscle enzymes high indicating inflammation so that is why he is not use it his tongue vet said that there is nothing we can do help
Please I am currently feeding carnivore care and zoo med recuse paste
Anybody have any ideal what if any thing can be done

well we got blood work back not good muscle enzymes high indicating inflammation so that is why he is not use it his tongue vet said that there is nothing we can do help

Couldn't they at least prescribe metacam for the inflammation to see if that helps? I know it is used in avian patients, so I would think it is safe to use in reptiles, but that is more for a veterinarian to answer.

Is his body swollen?

Not sure what his issue is. Mine just went to the vet over two weeks ago.He was too small to do any blood work on so it was all guessing. He was getting swollen neck, swollen armpits, wouldn't hardly eat, kept missing bugs, falling off branches. I had him on carnivore care for the first week and on and off with it after that . Took him off the Mazurii feed I was giving the crickets(has too much animal protein for crickets) switched over to cricket crack(plant based protein). Now for the past three days or so he has been drinking really really well, getting better with his tongue, less falling and swelling. So over two weeks he improved alot. Yesterday he took 3 different feeders. He was really really on and off for the first 1 1?2

My male Veiled was prescribed Metacam for his arthritis elbows. The vet said it tasted like honey and the only time I could get Tommy to eat every day was when I was injecting his locusts with Metacam.

He will eat kale no longer interested in meal worms or silk worms he does use his tongue to pull in kale he has been on a broad spectrum anti shot and calcium d3 from vet I have no clue they want to do or rather look at his tongue not sure how I feel about that wanted to give him cortisone shot but I did ask about metcam cause I had used it a while back with my cats he did not respond so I have called UTK vet Hos in Knoxville to talk to them about possibilities maybe be going to Knox I would appreciate any help he is also 3 1/2 yrs old

Back
Top Bottom