Raiden Grandchildren on display

Texas Panther Man

These are some offspring from Razr. Razr is the offspring of Raiden & Nala from Chameleon Nation. These are going to be the best of the best falys after they color up. I only wish I could get some good pics. They turn dark everytime i get close with the camera.

Attachments

• falys 022.jpg
    falys 022.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 145
  • falys 019.jpg
    falys 019.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 139
They should be awsome. I'm waiting on a couple clutches of faly from the same line my female is from raiden nala offspring and my male wc bowie man this year I have a feeling we are all gonna see some outstanding Finished products from all these cham project some of us started last year when all the faly drama was going on. Can't wait to see your guys colour up. Great job and congrats!

Thanks man! Yeah Im one of the few that has Raiden blood down here in the lower 48. Drew is the man, he sent Kevin and I some of the nicest falys Ive ever seen in person or on the net. Raiden was one special faly. Rip Raiden.

Around 3 mos old. They are finally hitting that growth spurt Ive been waiting for. Wish it was warm so I could let them get some real sun.

Carol- i saw you lost Romeo. Sorry to hear that, I know he was a special cham and you really loved him. He was so flashy, his pictures will be missed around the forum. You have my condolences....

Around 3 mos old. They are finally hitting that growth spurt Ive been waiting for. Wish it was warm so I could let them get some real sun.

Carol- i saw you lost Romeo. Sorry to hear that, I know he was a special cham and you really loved him. He was so flashy, his pictures will be missed around the forum. You have my condolences....

Scott, thank you so much. I really miss him. He was such a sweet chameleon and so beautiful. I had to have him put to sleep in November. You should come to Florida! It is great cham weather!:)

Thanks man! Yeah Im one of the few that has Raiden blood down here in the lower 48. Drew is the man, he sent Kevin and I some of the nicest falys Ive ever seen in person or on the net. Raiden was one special faly. Rip Raiden.

Yes raiden was a special faly that's forsure I hope he comes out in some of our offspring.:)

Back
Top Bottom