Raiden females

Texas Panther Man

Here are two girls I have very high hopes for. The first one is receptive now. She absolutely glows this awesome orangey red color. Never seen it that dark in anyother females Ive kept. I want to let her finish filling out a bit more before breeding her though. The second one is a cpl of months younger. Both of these ladies are Nosy Falys. Their sire was Raiden from Cham Nation. He is now gone so I was very lucky to obtain these two when I did. They both will be bred to my wc faly "the Professor". So we will see some incredible offsprng from this pairing next year.:D These pics were taken outside while doing some minor cleaning. They were chilling out in one of my large braided ficus trees.

Attachments

• faly females 007.jpg
    faly females 007.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 100
  • faly females 004.jpg
    faly females 004.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 128
  • faly females 013.jpg
    faly females 013.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 97
  • faly females 016.jpg
    faly females 016.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 78
so kool that you where able to grab some radien babies cant wait to see some offspring.
tamara and drew have some amazing chams. looks like your gunna have some killer babies

can i go ahead and call dibs on a male haha...the professor is a good lookin guy, and those are some beautiful females...good luck

Thanks Justin. I will try and remember to tell ya when I have a clutch hatching from him. I havent bred him yet.:( But I have bred Razr recently he's my faly male from Raiden/Cham Nation. So I should have a cpl of clutchs of his being laid by two wc females this month some time. :D

Thanks, D & D. and anyone else I forgot. :D

Wow great looking females, looks like they are enjoying this great Texas weather! Good luck with them! The first ones color are spectacular!

Back
Top Bottom