Rah, my miracle mellers is gone

I'm so sorry Laurie!! It's so tough with these Melleri - just when I think things are great something usually surprises me with mine. You gave Rah a good life. I'm sorry for your loss.

It's like every time I come back after not being on for a week I notice a thread like this :(
So sorry to hear little Rah has gone, he was a special one for sure. RIP Rah

Cost Laurie I'm so sorry to hear that I am only rarely on the forums just happen to come across as I wish I would have known I'm so sorry for your loss

I want to thank all of you for your support. I am still dealing with the heartbreak over losing Rah. I think mostly it really blind sided me. Just when I started to believe he would make it.

Oh my! Laurie, I'm saddened to hear this. I'm sorry for your loss. And waiting to tell us couldn't have been easy on you. Chin up and know that you have lots of fans and supporters here!
Waiting to tell you was waiting for it to be real to me. The supporters are helping me get thought this. David and my friend here try, but they just don't understand my loss.

Laurie, I know how sad you are right now, but those photos hold fantastic memories for you! He looked all grown up, just little, bless him! We all know that you did your absolute best for him. Sleep tight little Rah. :(
He is a perfect example of our chams would live forever if love could keep them alive, thanks.

I know there is nothing anyone can say to make the pain any less, it never is easy.
You did an amazing job with Rah and gave him a longer life than we know he would have had anywhere else.
I will miss all the conversations and comments on all of Rahs lil tuff days and silly antics.
Great pics too.
R.I.P Rah... Say hi to Camo to for me...
You being on the other end of the phone while I cried in your ear helped me a lot, thanks. It just helps to be able to talk to someone who knows you and understands what you are feeling.

Oh Laurie, I'm so sorry. I remember pictures of Rah when you first got him. He was one of the reasons I started my Mellers project (still in the works). RIP Rah.
Deb
It is nice to know Rah had a influence on someone other than me. Waiting to watch your meller project.

Oh no, Laurie! I'm so sorry to hear this. I was just thinking about you today too, I meant to message you and check in on how everyone was doing. Again, I'm so sorry about Rah!
Something must have told you I needed my friends, thanks.

I'm so very sorry to Hearthstone you lost Rah. You gave him the best chance to survive possible. Sometimes there just isn't enough we can do.
Hugs, Lynda.
Thanks Lynda, even knowing his organs were not properly developed and there was nothing else I could do, still leaves me thinking just one more think might have let him live longer.

Im sorry to hear that Laurie. :( I know you will miss him dearly.
Thanks, my question is when will I stop missing him every day?

very sad. heart goes out to you
Thanks Sandra, you know how I am with this, it helps having you to talk to.

Sorry to hear laurie. He was kept in the best hands he could ask for. RIP RAH.
One of the things I ask myself over and over is would he have been better off if he had constant vet care.

Cost Laurie I'm so sorry to hear that I am only rarely on the forums just happen to come across as I wish I would have known I'm so sorry for your loss
Thanks Ginger, another light has gone out in my life. The hurt sometimes makes he wonder if I should keep chams. I seem to put to much of me into them.

One of the things I ask myself over and over is would he have been better off if he had constant vet care.

Thanks Ginger, another light has gone out in my life. The hurt sometimes makes he wonder if I should keep chams. I seem to put to much of me into them.

Sadly, our little cham friends can be born with serious internal defects that may only show themselves as failure to grow normally.
Constant vet care could very likely made no difference, except to stress Rah out.
Maybe it would help you to realize that your caring nature is something that makes you a special person.
I certainly cry plenty over pets passing--it hurts alot---so I try to shift my focus onto the blessings in my life--especially my family.
Doesn't eliminate the pain but it does help to view it that way.
Hope your heart heals soon.

I am SO sorry Laurie!!! I just saw this and it makes me so sad. I can honestly say I rarely come in this section of the forum for obvious reasons :(. I am just so sorry for you and Julie for that matter. Would be interesting if he had a similar situation with his heart to the male panther Dr. O lost.

Back
Top Bottom