R.I.P. Googles

Thanks every one :) the thing that really gets me was near the end to visibly see her in immense amounts of pain, and we all know chams hide pain so it must have been excrutiating. All your kind words mean alot.

so sorry about googles, it is so hard losing a cham. having just gone through this with jack not too long ago ( thank you for your kind words by the way).....i know how hard it is to just watch them in so much pain. in jacks case, it was months :( know that googles isnt in pain anymore, and you did everything you could. i know first hand that it is easier said than done to believe that, but time will help. i still miss jack to this day, hard to even see pics of him. all the best in the future,

jackattack

I once did the same as you, I chose the smallest unhealthiest Globifer from the batch thinking I could help her. Needless to say she died young but I know I did my best and I spent hundreds on her at the vets.
Don't regret all your actions to try and help her. I am sure she was grateful. It just wasn't meant to be but it wasn't through your lack of trying. I'm so sorry for your loss:(

I have a question..Since your cham died and you are entering into a business venue (and the thread was closed for some reason)..do you offer a guarantee on your chameleons that you are selling?

EDIT: I am NOT trying to start anything, I am simply asking as I did not see anything on your website stating this and the reputable breeders offer some sort of guarantee to ease the mind..

I have a question..Since your cham died and you are entering into a business venue (and the thread was closed for some reason)..do you offer a guarantee on your chameleons that you are selling?

EDIT: I am NOT trying to start anything, I am simply asking as I did not see anything on your website stating this and the reputable breeders offer some sort of guarantee to ease the mind..

Take it to P.M. please, but yes i do have gaurantees, 2 week health gaurantee and im still working on making another gaurantee. Because as a customer once i know the hardships and difficulties with picking the right specimen. Good question though.

Thank You every one for your kind words, it is still hard to look at her pictures, i loved Googles. I think it is different for me than other big time breeders because every breeding chameleon i have are also my loved and charished pets. I put so much love and devotion into them it is hard when one goes down hill such as Googles. It does help knowing that i only improved her life and didnt cause anything negative for her. Thanks Again every one!

Back
Top Bottom