R.I.P. Bubbies

Camoflauge

My little cham died. I put her in her outside cage because she was dark and i came back out a little while later and she was bright colored and then about an hour later. She was dead. :(:(:(:(:(:( Just yesterday she was doing better.
Rest in peace Bubbies.

That's sad. I'm so sorry to hear about bubbies. Maybe she got to hot. What's the temps where you live?

I am sorry you lost your little chameleon. As Jann said, it is possible that she got overheated.

It was about 86 degrees out according to the thermometer. But maybe that was when a cloud rolled in or something. She wasnt outside very long, about 3 hours:( she had a little bit of blood in her mouth from what I could see.

I'm going to miss her. She was a very good Cham. I couldn't have asked for a better one. I appreciate the support. And I also appreciate everyone's help with all my questions about her. Sadly I had a vet that had no idea about Chams.:(

I am so sorry for your loss. My bearded dragon passed away similar. He was the runt and I took him in, and about a year later, not much bigger than what he was he passed away. He was fine an hour before and I went to the book store and then I found him dead.
~RIP Gimpy~

Back
Top Bottom