Quinn

MatyxM7

My old account was QuinnieLeeBlu and I got a new phone and forgot the password to that account so I started a new one😢 I am redecorating Quinn’s cage and was wondering if any of you had any suggestions on stuff I could do to make it look cool and the best for him. Please send any ideas of things I could do thanks

Aww so sorry about the account! I always thought the diy backgrounds for the cages looked cool, and just try to make it look as much like a jungle as possible! Lots of plants, lots of branches, and a nice basking spot. A lot of people will use ropes or ladders for decor in their cages, but don’t use them. Chameleons can get their nails stuck in the rope and get them pulled out of their hands and feet, and most ladders have rope, so you face the same problem.(plus they don’t get good grip on them.) also make sure not to use waterfalls. They look cool, but they will host bacteria if a bug dies in it or if your chameleon poops in it. Long story short, just stick to plants, vines, and branches.😄

I’ve always loved the look of the twisty Liana vines. Adding interesting plants like monstera adansonii, nerve plants, begonia maculata is always eye catching. There’s a few different enclosure threads that are bound to give you some inspiration.

I’ve always loved the look of the twisty Liana vines. Adding interesting plants like monstera adansonii, nerve plants, begonia maculata is always eye catching. There’s a few different enclosure threads that are bound to give you some inspiration.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom