Quick question

Raja

Does anyone know anyone that can build a screen cage I tried these companies DYI, and cages.net but no luck, i also emailed bill at dragon strand waiting to hear back from him but just incase he can't anyone have any ideas on who can do that i posted a pic of the look I want would like it to have a clear front door glass or plexiglass door, size 18x18x48

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 113
I have plexiglass on my 24x24x48 cages, and it is a pain to clean, don't think I would do it again. Scratches and water spotting are going to happen.

Glass might be easier to clean, but it will still need cleaning. The glass would also need to be very thin to minimize the weight so the door hinges don't begin to pull out.

Anything can be done, but custom work will cost more than DIY.

Good luck on your quest!

CHEERS!

Nick:D

Does anyone know anyone that can build a screen cage I tried these companies DYI, and cages.net but no luck, i also emailed bill at dragon strand waiting to hear back from him but just incase he can't anyone have any ideas on who can do that i posted a pic of the look I want would like it to have a clear front door glass or plexiglass door, size 18x18x48

I think Dragonstrand can get you what you want in one of his breeder series. The only thing I would want would be a screen bottom at the front for ventilation. I don't know if his plexiglass-fronted cages have a screen bottom.

His cages are really nicely build, nice tight fits. I have a lot of his and really like them. Plus they are made in USA. I really believe we consumers should support American manufacturing and not China's.

I think Dragonstrand can get you what you want in one of his breeder series. The only thing I would want would be a screen bottom at the front for ventilation. I don't know if his plexiglass-fronted cages have a screen bottom.

His cages are really nicely build, nice tight fits. I have a lot of his and really like them. Plus they are made in USA. I really believe we consumers should support American manufacturing and not China's.

I tried emailing him but I still haven't been able to reach him

Back
Top Bottom