Thanks for the compliments; I don’t want to hi-jack this thread so I’ll make a build guide and pm you the link once it is up. Mine is made out of a makeup brush kit box that I stole from the wife. The main thing to making one of these is to get creative, look around your house and I’m sure people have hundreds of cool things besides water bottles to make them out of.
Here are a few advantages to having a cricket box.
1.Your chameleon knows where to find food.
2.Can be moved to different locations to replicate hunting.
3.No free roaming crickets pooping everywhere.
4.Track the number of crickets being eaten.
5.Remove them all at night so they don’t “Chirp/Cricket”
6.Feed the crickets in the box, so they have extra plump before being eaten.
7.Dead ones are easy to find and remove.
8.No hiding crickets somewhere in your cage or escaping into your house.
9.Easy to clean.
I’m sure there are more advantages, but the thing for me is that I couldn’t get my chameleon to eat until I made this cup. Now he eats like a champ, I’m kind of worried that he is getting to fat.